Limited Edition Celebrity Portrait Prints
£25.00 On Sale
- Print Dimensions: 40x40cm
- Edition Numbers: 1-50. (Per Print Portrait Design)
- Print Type: Giclee - Minuet 300gsm Paper
1. 'P!nk' is a part of a trio of female superstar portraits AceOne Designs has recently formulated in correlation with other groups of celebrity portraits. P!nk burst onto the scene in the early 00's and has been around ever since, with chart hit after chart hit. Most will probably recognise her from her Moulin Rouge! feature, covering the track 'Lady Marmalade' alongside Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim and Mya. This portrait that we have created, however, just depicts her extreme, wild child character; what she is famously known for as a solo female artist. It's how we, at AceOne Designs, recognise P!nk and how we think most others would recognise her by, for her fierce, rock chick persona.
2. 'Red Rihanna' is the first of a new trio of female superstar portraits AceOne Designs has been working on. She broke onto the scene with her Barbadian roots influenced track Pon De Replay and smashed our charts with Umbrella but this portrait represents one of her more loved looks and hairstyles for us. This is also a time when we also really fell in love with her music, the Red Rihanna stage, with 'What's My Name'.
3. 'Queen Bey', Bee or Beyonce (these being just some of her many nicknames) is a part of a trilogy of female superstar portraits that AceOne Designs has recently produced in correlation with other trio's of celebrity portraits. Beyonce burst onto the scene in the early 90's as the lead of the all empowering girl group that is Destiny's Child and hasn't looked back since! She is the other half of the world famous couple, paired with the infamous Jay-Z, an artist we've also done a portrait of. However, not only is she known for all of that, she has been so incredibly consistent with her hits and her amazingly strong live vocal performances, she is now officially considered a real superstar, with tickets for her most recent UK tour selling out almost immediately. We, at AceOne Designs, are huge admirers of the Bee sensation and this portrait that we have created, we think, just depicts her epic flawlessness and diva-esque persona. Why not pair this with the Jay-Z print to reform the duo in an AceOne Designs collaboration?
4. 'Denzel' is part of a trio of black actor portraits AceOne Designs has formulated. We've always been a big fan of him and all of the films he has featured in. This particular illustration portrays Denzel Washington in the iconic 'Training Day' get-up which is a mainstay in the DVD collection for us. Notice the Ace1 touch we've given to this too?
5. 'The Fresh Prince' a.k.a the legendary Will Smith, is part of a trio of black actor portraits AceOne Designs has mustered up. An icon among the TV, Music and Film world and adored by us at AceOne Designs, this illustration of him just had to be created in our style to celebrate him and his work. This portrait shoots back to his roots and to where it all started for him, ''Yo, Home to Bel-Air!"
6. 'Mr. Freeman' a.k.a Morgan Freeman, is among a trio of black actor portraits AceOne Designs has produced alongside other celebrity portrait series'. Mr. Freeman is an absolute film legend and one of the most iconic black actors to date who still acts in big name films and is widely adored. A portrait just had to be made of him by ourselves here at AceOne Designs and here it is for you with certain special Ace1 touches. Lets see if you notice them!
7. 'Jigga' a.k.a Jay-Z, is part of a trio of hip-hop artists portraits that AceOne Designs created during the 00's. He's a legend in the hip-hop and rap game and has been since the 90's, as well as being one half of a world famous duo alongside the awesome Beyonce. We've been long term fans of everything Jigga so this portrait just had to be created in an old school fashion, going back to roots of what made Jay, Jay, rapping and hustling!
8. 'Snoop' a.k.a Snoop Dogg, or as he is now 'reincarnated' as, ''Snoop Lion'', is part of a trio of hip-hop artists portraits that AceOne Designs created during the 00's. Snoop broke onto the scene for his collaborations with the N.W.A. boys and most notably with Dr. Dre himself during the early 00's. This portrait represents that amazing era Snoop featured in but also mixes it up depicting the Jamaican inspired colour scheme of his now 'Snoop Lion' days, courtesy of his time over with the Marley's.
9. 'Fiddy' a.k.a 50 Cent, is part of a trio of hip-hop artists portraits that AceOne Designs mustered up during the 00's. He was huge during this era, smashing onto the scene with 'In Da Club'. We at AceOne Designs loved his raw and rough sound that he produced. This portrait depicts a typical 'Fiddy Cent' tough pose.
N.B Please specify in the notes and instructions comments box, which portrait/s prints you wish to purchase, when going through the checkout stages and finalising your purchases.